chemicals industries are reshaping , and as a result, the formula for success in thier markets. In response to the global economic slowdown, volatile energy prices, and a general economic shift toward the east, new chemicals players must build capabilities and incumbents must sharpen their value propositions—and players across the industry must expand into new products and geographies. Our industry experience the major chemical industries and global reach make us uniquely positioned to help our clients address these evolving challenges—and capture new opportunities. In special. our unique focus on strategy development, capital project development and management including engineering, procurement and construction, as well as our expertise in physical asset management gives us important placement in the world reshaping of the future of the sector.
Who we are
Selamina EPCAM Chemicals is composed of chemical engineers and experts and practitioners, whose experience fits to respond to any chemicals-related client projects. We are reshaping Chemicals sector supporting clients on tactical and strategic projects, on Petrochemicals, Speciality Chemicals and Cement industries
What we do
We are serving the majority of global leaders in the chemicals industry, as well as midsized organizations, start-ups, and leading private equity companies. We have a global perspective on the chemicals industry's challenges and opportunities—and how they differ in emerging and mature markets. We offer strategic advice, projects development. and operational improvement advices on topics across the value chain, including corporate and business-unit strategy, organization, project management, EPCm, post-merger management, growth, innovation, performance management, and all aspects of operational improvement.
We combine our experience in functional topics with our expertise in the following materials:
- basic inorganic chemicals such as olefins, aromatics, and chlor-alkali
- polymers, including thermoplastics, elastomers, and synthetic fibers
- specialty and formulated chemicals, including pharmaceutical and food ingredients, electronic chemicals, water-treatment chemicals, and adhesives and sealants
- advanced materials such as composites and ceramics
- agricultural inputs such as crop protection, fertilizers, and seeds; as well as products along the entire agriculture value-chain