Pharmacueticals and Biotech
We help pharmaceutical manufacturers win in a rapidly evolving market characterized by unpredictable product pipelines and uncertain regulatory actions. We bring unmatched expertise in innovation, customer experience, cost management, organizational design, M&A, and other disciplines essential to achieving and maintaining industry leadership.
Selamina EPCAm works with leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to:
- In their project development, project management, engineering, procurement, construction, procurement, and installation projects of their sites.
- Strategic and tactical advice of the business.
- Avoid pitfalls that can undercut an acquisition by tailoring the integration thesis to the deal thesis, integrating where it matters, acting quickly to create value for shareholders, and setting a high-growth trajectory
- Adopt and change your business models to significantly increase return on sales and deploy zero-based budgeting to ensure that every dollar works toward your strategic priorities
- Use an “episodes” approach and agile ways of working to better meet customer needs and enhance team productivity
- Craft a strategic vision and near-term roadmap to thriving in a digital market
- Develop and successfully launch products that combat rare diseases
- Maximize the benefits of global scale while managing complexity
- Help realize the full potential of your R&D and innovation capabilities by building portfolios that balance solid investments with riskier product development and leverage innovation from both internal and external sources
- Identify and develop hidden assets in areas where you share customers, share costs or have overlapping capabilities by expanding beyond the core
- Gain a competitive advantage by optimizing your data and analytical assets to make informed decisions