Other Manufacturing Processings
we help our clients tackle the opportunities and challenges presented by the transition to a manufacturing Processings industries, the pharmaceuticals, food, and beverages, water and minerals and buildings materials, etc.
What we do
- Developing corporate strategy. We identify growth opportunities in a fast-changing sector and enhance processes for decision making and review.
- Understanding market outlooks. We assess how power markets, technologies, and value pools are evolving and develop insights to inform portfolio planning, asset valuation, and investment.
- Building processing industries. We help clients make decisions in days rather than months, doubling value-added work time, spreading innovation throughout the organization, and increasing frontline productivity by as much as 25 percent.
- Assessing regulatory scenarios based on the value at stake. We help clients define national energy strategies, understand market reforms, and make their businesses more resilient to regulatory change. We work to optimize commercial activities and organizational structures, using advanced analytic techniques to optimize risk and return profiles, and build capabilities to benefit customers and the business.
Management consulting reshaping the sector
Our recent projects have included helping clients to:
- Identifying strategic targets: Working with processing Industries to develop a strategic target portfolio and management unit, resulting in the identification of asset investments and Helping midstream companies to identify attractive asset and contract positions and define a road map to roll out its commercial organization.
- Integrating trading activities: Supporting certain manufacturing Processings in integrating its trading activities in an asset-backed trading house and building supporting systems, processes, and capabilities to deliver cost savings and revenue enhancements.
- Rethinking portfolio management: Helping to restructure the portfolio and providing a detailed evaluation of local markets and asset-retirement options under multiple scenarios.